Friday, April 1, 2011

More on Artificial Waves

If you don't remember I wrote about an artificial wave that was created in Spain a couple months ago.


Now there is something even cooler being developed. The First Continuous Circular Wave Pool has been completed, in Poland.

The implications are huge. If you surf, think about a wave that goes on forever!

And I couldn't even tell you about the even greater non-surfing benefits from something like this. I'm assuming this could lead to another source of clean, efficient energy for the world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is really interesting! I love this idea. It is really cool how it is a continuous wave, must be great for all the surfers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m not even a surfer and I’m impressed. This will pretty much it possible to surf anywhere, anytime, for as long as someone wants. The idea of a continuous wave is just as cool—even tough I can’t really imagine what that would look like. Keep us posted if you hear anything else.

    ReplyDelete